Who is Behind Eva Seraphine?
My main focus is finding that delicate balance between the darkness and the light and placing my subject in the sweet spot in between. My love of vintage film and classical painted portraiture styles in a digital age allows me to edit in a way that brings the past into the present, and a touch of that beloved film and painted feel to most of my work.
I am an artist first and treat each and every session as if it classic and well-cherished work of art. I put my whole heart and soul into what I do, which allows each piece to take on a personality of its own.
When you shoot with me, you aren't just getting a photo. I will never just take a picture and send it to you. So if that is what you are looking for, I respect your wishes and will recommend some fabulous photographers who will give you exactly what you are looking for. However, if you are looking for something you want to hang on your wall or share with family and friends with great confidence and pride, I am your girl.
- Contract Employee for Balanced Communications Group
- Event Photographer for HSA Florida rebranding event
- Event Photographer for Woman of The Year Nominee Elise Brubaker
- The Storyteller Magazine 2021
- The Humans of HVAC 2021
- Time Square digital billboard 2021
- Modern Raw Magazine 2021
- UnSung Magazine 2012, 2013,2014
- Stellar Exposure 2021
Publish Credits etc
- The Legend. Model Magazine 2021
- Iconic Child Magazine - 50 most Stunning
- Entanglement Magazine - 2021
- RAAMAT Magazine - 2021
- ViewBug Judges Award - Aug 2021
- Corbeaux Magazine - Jan 2022
- Iconic Child Magazine - Top 50 Photographer - Feb 2022
- Iconic Child Magazine - Top 50 Black and White - Feb 2022
- Mob Journal - March 2022
- Top Posters Magazine - March 2022
- Like a Lion Magazine - March 2022